• 1 (2-1/2 to 3-pound) boneless chuck roast
• 1 box Liyye seasoning ( use all 3 pouches) @ziyadbrand
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
• 1 tbs ground cumin
• 2 tsp chili powder
• 1 tsp cracked coriander
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 1 big tomatoe chopped
• 1 big onion diced
• 4 garlic cloves minced
• 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
• 2 tbs olive oil
• 1 cup beef broth
• for serving you will need, corn meal tortillas and taco fixings
1. Cut the meat into big chunks
2. In a big bowl, add in meat, Liyye seasoning and all the other spices and rub the chucks until coated from all sides.
3. Pour oil into your Instant Pot and set to saute. When oil is heated, sear the meat chunks on all sides until browned. Add in onion, tomatoes and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Turn off the instant pot.
4. Pour the beef broth and the balsamic vinegar over the meat mixture.
5. Place the lid on pressure cooker and lock. Cook on manual setting (high pressure) for 70 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally.
6. Remove beef from pressure cooker and shred with 2 forks, discarding any fat. Allow fat to rise in liquid and skim off fat. Return beef to liquid mixture.
7. Prepare corn meal tortillas and fill them with the meat mixture and your preference of taco fixings.