- 1 16 Oz bag frozen French cut Green Beans
- 1 small diced Onion
- 3 medium size diced Tomatoes
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 big gloves Garlic crushed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sauté onion in olive oil on medium heat until softened and translucent.
- Add green beans, saute until they get a bit of color and onion turns golden. Add Tomatoes, tomato paste,salt and pepper .
- Cover tightly and simmer until the beans are cooked 15-20 minutes .
- Add Garlic and stir to combine .
Serve hot or cold with Pita Bread .