This mouthwatering chicken and pasta dish is very easy and quick recipe to make, it won’t take more than 20 minutes.
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, butterflied and then cut in half
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- All-purpose flour, for dredging
- 2 cloves of garlic smashed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup brined capers, rinsed
For garnishing :
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Lemon slices
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with 3 tablespoons olive oil. When butter and oil start to sizzle, add 2 pieces of chicken and cook for 3 minutes. When chicken is browned, flip and cook other side for 3 minutes. Remove and transfer to plate. Melt 2 more tablespoons butter and add another 2 tablespoons olive oil. When butter and oil start to sizzle, add the other 2 pieces of chicken and brown both sides in same manner. Remove pan from heat and add chicken to the plate.
9. Remove chicken to platter over pasta.
10. Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to sauce and whisk vigorously. Pour sauce over chicken and pasta and garnish with parsley and lemon slices.