- 3 medium size ripe bananas mashed
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts roughly chopped
- ١ cup chocolate chip
- 1 banana sliced and some walnuts for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a big bowl, Add all ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Spread the batter evenly in the loaf pan.
- Arrange the banana slices and walnuts on top of the batter.
- Bake the loaf until a toothpick stuck into the bread comes out clean about 60 minutes.
Slice and enjoy with a cup of tea!😊
This mouthwatering chicken and pasta dish is very easy and quick recipe to make, it won’t take more than 20 minutes.
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, butterflied and then cut in half
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- All-purpose flour, for dredging
- 2 cloves of garlic smashed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup brined capers, rinsed
For garnishing :
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Lemon slices
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with 3 tablespoons olive oil. When butter and oil start to sizzle, add 2 pieces of chicken and cook for 3 minutes. When chicken is browned, flip and cook other side for 3 minutes. Remove and transfer to plate. Melt 2 more tablespoons butter and add another 2 tablespoons olive oil. When butter and oil start to sizzle, add the other 2 pieces of chicken and brown both sides in same manner. Remove pan from heat and add chicken to the plate.
5. Meanwhile prepare pasta according to box directions
6. Into the pan add garlic and sauté for a minute.
7. Add the lemon juice, stock and capers. Return to stove and bring to boil, scraping up brown bits from the pan for extra flavor. Check for seasoning.
8. Return all the chicken to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
9. Remove chicken to platter over pasta.
10. Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to sauce and whisk vigorously. Pour sauce over chicken and pasta and garnish with parsley and lemon slices.