- 14 oz. (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream (cold)
- 2 tsps orange blossom water
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small sauce pan place strawberries, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and orange blossom water.
- Cook over medium heat on the stove for 5 minutes. (mash the strawberries with a fork). Set aside to let cool for about an hour.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream on high until stiff peaks form (about 3 minutes).
- With a rubber spatula, gently fold whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture and the strawberry mixture.
- Pour into a 4.5″ x 8.5″ loaf pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm (about 6 hours).