- 2 1/2 cup semolina
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup veg oil
- 1 cup plain yogurt room temp
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbs Cinnamon powder for filling
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Mix all dry ingredients until combined
- Add wet ingredients and mix well to form a cake batter
- Spray a Pyrex pan with nonstick spray
- Spread 1/3 of the batter in the bottom of the pan
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- With a spoon spread the rest of the batter on top and even it out
- Let rest for 15 minutes
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 375F.
- Bake on the middle rack of the preheated oven until golden brown
- Let it cool down and then sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar and cut it into desired shape.