- 14 Pieces Biscoff cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whipped topping thawed
- 2/3 cup Lotus Biscoff cookie cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Frozen whipped topping
- Crushed Biscoff cookies
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Biscoff cookies crumbs and melted butter.
- Divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Cookie cream until smooth.
- Add vanilla and mix to combine.
- Fold in whipped topping until combined
- Spoon the filling into the individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- garnish with whipped topping and crushed cookies