- 3 medium size ripe bananas mashed
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts roughly chopped
- 1 banana sliced and some walnuts for decoration
- oven to 350°F.
- In a big bowl, Add all ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Spread the batter evenly in the loaf pan.
- Arrange the banana slices and walnuts on top of the batter.
- Bake the loaf until a toothpick stuck into the bread comes out clean about 60 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy with a cup of tea!😊