- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 3 tbs vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
For the tahini dressing:
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbs plain yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- Salt, pepper, and cumin powder
- Chopped parsley and pomegranate seeds.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In this salad you have two options, either you cut the cauliflower into big pieces, or leave it whole.
- Wash the cauliflower thoroughly, and soak it in water with 1 tbs of vinegar or salt for ten minutes
- Drain cauliflower and pat dry with a clean kitchen cloth.
- Brush cauliflower with vegetable oil and sprinkle it with salt and pepper
- Roast cauliflower until golden brown.
- In a medium sized bowl, add all dressing ingredients and mix well to form a silky and creamy sauce. Add more water if desired.
- In a salad plate, arrange cauliflower. Garnish with the parsley and pomegranate seeds and drizzle with tahini dressing.