- 1/2 Roll Qamardeen
- 1/2 Cup Sugar ( add more sugar if you like it more sweet )
- 2 Cup Water
- 2 1/2 Tbs corn Starch
- 1.tsp orange blossom water
For milk mixture :
- 2. Cups milk
- 1/2. Sugar
- 2 1/2 Tbs corn starch
- 1 Tsp Orange blossom water
1. Unwrap Qamardeen and soak it with the 2 cups of water until dissolves ( it takes about 2 hrs You can add hot water for faster dissolving).
2. Meanwhile in a heavy sauce pan add starch, sugar and milk. Stir until all starch and sugar dissolve.
3. Boil the mixer on a medium high heat and keep stirring until thickened ( donot leave the pan during boiling and keep stirring, to ensure there are no lumps in the pudding). Add orange blossom water and stir. Turn off heat.
4. In small serving cups or dishes, spoon the milk pudding until half of the cup. Let cool down.
5. For the Qamardeen pudding, in the blender add the Qamardeen mixture with the water and the sugar. Blend until you get a smooth drink.
6. In a heavy medium size saucepan add the Qamardeen, starch and the orange blossom water, and stir until the starch dissolves.
7. Boil mixture on a medium high heat until thickened.
8. Spoon the mixture on top of the milk pudding to fill the rest of the serving dish or glass.
9. Let cool down. Cover with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge.
10 enjoy as a dessert after dinner or for Sahur! Very light and tasty.